Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ta-Da!


You'll have to imagine the spacejunk and wormholes somewhere around the top just out of view. All your other subjects are there. For some reason there were no Victorian engravings of astronauts and rockets in my source books(!) so we have moved away from this aspect of the brand identity while hopefully retaining all the other recognizable features of the 'Superheroes' trilogy (sorry, I sound like I'm on the apprentice). Thanks to Dan for helping out and providing some other great images for the project which will be released soon.

4 comments:

  1. aaarrgghhh. The clash with our blue blogsite background is killing me. aaarrrgghhh. help. someone change it to black. eeeeeewwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is immense. My office has collectively given it 10 wows out of 10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jesus christ. It is beautiful! nicely jobbed deanoid!

    ReplyDelete