Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Space Project: Phase 2 Blueprints

Listed by musical composer, theme, recipient

Barney (Space Junk) to Eric and Tim T
Mike (Free Choice) to Ash
Ash (Gully Foyle) to Dan W
Greg (Alexey Leonov) to Kip
Dan G (Droids) to Greg
Rob (Voyager) to Craig
Incredible flight of birdman (Freeman Lowell) to Tim M
Joe and Greg (Yuri Gagarin) to Julian
Jim (Free choice) to Tim T
Kip (Laika) to Barney
Dan W (Free choice) to Kip
Tim T/Eric (Dave 2001) to Rob
Julian (Wormholes) to Birdman
Tim M (Pluto) to Dan W
Craig (free choice) to Julian
Joe (James Turrell) to Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I dunno about you - but I'm so excited that a bit of space-piss has come out of my vent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pooed out a little black hole this morning. I couldn't wipe my botty either, coz the paper kept disappearing up my rump. Every theme and combination promises BIG things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't go near CERN if you go on tour to Switzerland... you might destroy the universe. On second thoughts - go there.

    ReplyDelete