Friday, April 17, 2009

Do Androids Dream of Electro?

Recorded all lyrics to my song yesterday (4 robots, a party rabble singalong, a vincent price impression and some heavy 80s rap) and it sounds .... well... er.. I dunno. So I asked my team of critics for some feedback as I always do. My 4 year old said it 'sounds a little bit scary', my six year old asked for Hannah Montana back on the ipod and my wife said it sounded better in the shower!!

Hmmm..... Anyway, had great fun doing it. Had never sung much in character before and it turns out there were quite a few characters waiting to be released.

Deadline on Monday. I'm all excited like its Christmas Eve and I'm 5 years old.

1 comment:

  1. 4 ROBOTS!
    Can't wait to hear your RAP - me and Eric are rapping all day tomorrow - scary.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete